Here, we briefly want to show the main features of the PGA classes.
JGDS v3.5 Update features
- add RND2 problem (original problem).
- include geografico.java to represent RND2 problem solutions.
- create time, fitness and executions files.
JGDS v4.0 features
- add TA (Terminal Assignment) problem.
- add ECC (Error Correcting Code ) problem.
- introduce the class AbstractProblem as a superclass of Problem.
- include asignacion.java to represent TA problem solutions.
- new stopping conditions (top evaluations, specific fitness or both).
So, now we have five problems types implemented on the JGDS classess; the SAT, RND, RND2, TA and ECC problem. It produces changes on the configuration file that next will be tackled. On the other hand, the introduction of the AbstractProblem class entails a slight change on the class diagram.