- Download the source file.
- Unpack the source file. It contains two directories, /Mallba skeletons and /Server
- The /Mallba skeletons directory contains a subdirectory for each skeleton. To install the code of a skeleton, the content of its subdirectory must be copied into $MALLBA/rep/skeleton/myfolder/ where $MALLBA is the directory in which MALLBA is installed, skeleton is the name of the skeleton we want to install and myfolder is a directory created by the user with any name (e.g. plugin).
- Inside the /Mallba skeletons directory there is also a file named environment. This file must be edited and copied into $MALLBA/ to configure MALLBA to use the plugin.
- Move to $MALLBA/rep/skeleton/myfolder/ and run
to compile the skeleton. Once this step is done, the skeleton is ready to be used in the way explained in the MALLBA documentation.
- The server doesn't need installation. To run it, move to /Server and run
java -classpath class server.Launcher
The command-line arguments accepted by the server are explained in the documentation.